WE ARE CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK OF CURCUMIN - BACK SOON!
You are welcome to place your order for when the stock arrives which could be any day soon.
500 g Curcumin Pure Loose Powder - Special Bulk Purchase Price.
Standardised extracts are a processed form of a raw ingredient until a certain quantity of a certain part of the raw ingredient is left. 95% Curcumin standardised extract means that whole Turmeric root is processed until 95% of what's left is Curcumin and the other 5% is other compounds found in Turmeric.
The main benefit of standardised extracts is that you always get a fixed amount of the thing that you want no matter how much is in the raw ingredient. For example, whole root turmeric contains varying amounts of curcumin from one batch to another, typically about 3%. With ratio extracts, such as 10:1 extract, you cannot be sure of how much curcumin you'll get in your capsule. Unlike many other sellers, we never add anything to our capsules such as bulking agents, flow agents, fillers, preservatives, colourings, flavourings, or other additives.
Curcumin is one of many health improving compounds found in Turmeric Root. Each one of our 300 mg capsules contains as much Curcumin as is found in 12 grams of whole root Turmeric powder. Research has shown that Curcumin is particularly beneficial to joint health and that its effects are commonly experienced as reduced pain and improved mobility.
Our Curcumin has nothing added to it for those who prefer not to take this supplement with added Piperine. For increased pain-avoiding benefits we also recommend our highly effective Boswellia supplement (65% Standardised Extract).
Serving suggestion: Can be added to smoothies or food to suit personal requirements.
Ingredients: 500 g Curcumin (95% standardised extract of turmeric root).
Free from : Fillers, flow agents and any other kind of additive.
Country of origin India. Packed in UK by Lonjevitee Ltd.
Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
Pregnant and Lactating women should consult their Doctor before taking this food supplement.
For increased pain-avoiding benefits we recommend also taking our highly effective Boswellia supplement (65% standardised extract).
Curcumin powder can stain your fingers when handling. It will wash off with soap and water, however, please take care not to stain your clothes.