These eye drops contain the antioxidant Carnosine. They are used successfully by pet owners.
The eye drops are not new to the marketplace and were originally introduced as the best lubricant eye drops on sale. It was quickly discovered that they lubricate dry eyes.
- Use once or twice a day to maintain healthy eyes.
- Use more frequently for dry eye.
- Can be used up to eight or more times a day.
Apply the drops throughout the day. While we know that it is possible to gain results very quickly, please be aware that it may take more than a single pack of eye drops.
To help the eye drops work more efficiently, and to assist in getting your pet back to full health and peak fitness, we strongly recommend Lonjevitee L-Carnosine for Pets, an anti-ageing supplement for as little as £31 for 30g.
· Antioxidants: N-Acetyl-Carnosine (N-A-C) - 1.0%
· Glycerin (lubricant) - 1.0%
· Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose Sodium (lubricant) - 0.15%
· Sterile Water (ophthalmic grade isotonic solution, pH 6.3 to 6.5)
· Buffered with Boric Acid, Citric Acid and Potassium Bicarbonate
· Purified Benzyl Alcohol - preservative
OUR PRODUCT LABELS OR THE WORDING ON THE LABELS CHANGE FROM TIME TO TIME. UNLESS STATED THE PRODUCTS REMAIN EXACTLY THE SAME.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON OUR NAC EYE DROPS FOR PETS PLEASE CONTACT US.
Just to say a big thank you for such prompt attention. Ordered yesterday lunch time and it was here before 9 am today. Great service