These eye drops contain the antioxidant Carnosine. They are used successfully by dog owners.
The eye drops are not new to the marketplace and were originally introduced as the best lubricant eye drops on sale. It was quickly discovered that they lubricate dry eyes.
- Use once or twice a day to maintain healthy eyes.
- Use more frequently for dry eye.
- Can be used up to eight or more times a day.
Apply the drops throughout the day. While we know that it is possible to gain results very quickly, please be aware that it may take more than a single pack of eye drops.
To help the eye drops work more efficiently, and to assist in getting your pet back to full health and peak fitness, we strongly recommend Lonjevitee L-Carnosine for Dogs, an anti-ageing supplement for as little as £31 for 30g.
· Antioxidants: N-Acetyl-Carnosine (N-A-C) - 1.0%
· Glycerin (lubricant) - 1.0%
· Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose Sodium (lubricant) - 0.15%
· Sterile Water (ophthalmic grade isotonic solution, pH 6.3 to 6.5)
· Buffered with Boric Acid, Citric Acid and Potassium Bicarbonate
· Purified Benzyl Alcohol - preservative
OUR PRODUCT LABELS OR THE WORDING ON THE LABELS CHANGE FROM TIME TO TIME. UNLESS STATED THE PRODUCTS REMAIN EXACTLY THE SAME.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON OUR NAC EYE DROPS FOR DOGS PLEASE CONTACT US.
I have to say when I saw the advert in OurDogs newspapers I wad dubious! then I saw a similar advert in a rival paper and decided to do abit of research! Well this was the cheapest place I could find the drops so I thought it was worth a punt! And that it was. This product is 5 stars!